Friday 4 November 2011

Confused garden?!


Just what season does my garden think it is?  If you thought I was mad when I said before that my garden shows little regard for the time of year and how is ought to be behaving, then read on.


Bit late for Gladioli isn't it?  Only bloomed this week.  And in my bedroom my extraordinary hibiscus burst into one solitary bloom this morning - usually a good omen.  Let's hope so as I could certainly do with it this month.

Should I tell this Aster that November is a bit late to consider blooming?

I rarely get to my strawberries before the creature features do, maybe this will be even harder in winter months?

And I am still doubtful that I'll harvest much sprouts from this poor half eaten alive creature!

Does your garden display any oddities or stubbornness?  Is it perhaps a sign of the changes in climate that only my garden is willing to show - none of my neighbours gardens are so bonkers!

1 comment:

  1. Great! Thanks for sharing. I am engaged in the cultivation of flowers that I find here https://dutch-bulbs.com/. Therefore, the topic of gardening is very interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete