Tuesday 1 February 2011

down, but not out

Am afraid am not in a terribly happy frame of mind due to feeling as though I am crippled by a trapped nerve in my neck. A creak, is that how you spell it?  Whatever you want to call it, it's a feckin pain and I have retired to bed early in the hope to get more sleep tonight.

The weather is total pants too, so am completely uninspired regarding anything remotely outdoorsy.  However I was thinking about planting some garlic and shallots this weekend, and moving a tree that I rather oddly planted right slap bang in the middle of my larger veg patch last year.  I put it down to one of my crazy episodes/post natal to think for a second that was a wise place to park a hazel tree. Anyhoo.... then I just read that is forcast to snow before the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Down, and definately not going out then.  Weeds of Scotland you are safe from being eaten for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment