Sunday 30 January 2011

New Year Resolutions 2011 - Hello & Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my little blog.
2011 is the year I decided to be, well, more of a grown up! It has taken me some time (a mortgage, a baby, a 30th birthday & a wonderful man) to realise that it's time I stop pretending still be a young & free twenty something. So now the better Mama Wild starts here!



From now on I promise (note to self) to start trying harder to fulfill my dreams by taking steps to make them a reality - like this blog for starters. I promise to try not procrastinate.... so much. To learn how to deal with money in a grown up manner (eek!) and to save up for holidays & rainy days, which should make Daddy Native much happier. To spend more time playing with Baby Wild, helping her to discover the outdoors now that she is walking and the snow has melted. All in all, to be a happier & healthier person.


First mission is to grow some food and find food for free hence ticking off money management and the outdoors all at once. I did grow some veggies last year, but it was rather haphazard to put it mildly.


So this week I need to plan the garden and what to grow in the veggie patches to save us giving our hard earned wages to Mr Tesco and co. It's been so cold & miserable that all I've been doing is growing spring bulbs indoors and pacing the garden for signs of the hundreds of spring bulbs I planted in autumn to emerge and herald the start of spring at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment